Propane

Well, so much for calling the emergency line. Those gas people didn’t come out until nearly 18 hours after I called them. I think I was like LAST on their list of people to get to today. Everything seems fine except that maybe my propane tank is a bit small for the house and therefore will need more refilling per month than usual.

I’ve resolved to keep the furnace off downstairs to help curb the costs. In just four weeks, the gas bill was ridiculously high! My eyes almost flew out of my sockets when I saw it. That is waaaaay too much gas usage. I’ll be eating crackers and cheese for the rest of my life at this rate. Luckily summer is just around the corner and then I can shut the heater off for another good 8 months.

Best thing though is I got to take my hot ass shower and I feel awesome now.

0 comments: