Chapter 19: You Get What you Deserve

Did I do a cruel thing? I guess I'll never really fully understand my motives for publishing the episode. I will be haunted by it forever. And nothing anyone can say will make me feel worse than what I put my own emotions through. I am very hard on myself when it comes to being introspective.

I'll tear myself down much harder than anyone ever could. And to think that I might have consciously hurt someone so badly. That's something that will eat me up inside for a very long time. And nothing is going to take that back. You make mistakes. You have to live with them. And while I could take it down and put up yet another apology, the truth is the damage is done.

And while I could sit there and fight him on yet another one of his string of lies and accusations that he never gave me permission blah blah blah. I honestly don't care anymore. He has every right to pick at me and hurl hatred at me. I deserve it for what I must have put him through. I deserve it all.

You summon Godzilla by taunting him, you deserve to get your city burned and crushed. I'm only sorry I didn't have the foresight to come to this realization earlier.

0 comments: